Saturday, March 8, 2008

In Like a Lion














March is here and we still have snow. We got another storm last week on the first day of March. Today Cleveland got hit hard but we just got rain. Lots of rain! If this had been snow today.....well, I don't even want to think about it. I posted some pics I took out front after last weeks snow storm. The first one is of Todd testing out the sledding hill he has created for the girls. The other two as you can see are the girls standing in front of and on top of the hill.




This was a busy week as usual. We had D.I. practice just about every day. Thursday night was Invention Convention night at the school. Both girls came up with an invention and presented it at the convention. I also posted some pics from that night. Emily's invention is the Bowl Holder and Callie's is the DVD Warmer. The picture of Emily is with Mrs. Janiak, her Gateway teacher. In the picture Emily is explaining her invention to Mrs. Janiak. There are also some pics of the girls with their friends.
This week, Todd and I celebrated our 15th anniversary. Tonight we went out to dinner and a movie. The girls had a fun evening with their friends at our neighbor's house.
That is all for now. I am heading up to bed. We have another busy week with D.I. ahead of us. The tournament is next Saturday.
Have a good week!!!








No comments: