Sunday, May 17, 2009

Father/ Daughter Dance

I have not been very good about blogging lately. In fact I haven't blogged since the middle of March. Where did the time go? Well, here in New England Spring has finally come and right now the lilacs (New Hampshire's state flower) are in full bloom everywhere!! You can drive down just about any road in town and smell the beautiful smell of the lilacs. I am happy to say that my little lilac bush (that is really our neighbors) that I have been trying to keep alive bloomed more flowers this year than ever in the five years we have been here. Thankfully my other neighbor across the street gave me permission to cut her lilacs, because she has many, so I can bring the nice smell into my house.
I have so much to blog and can't possibly to it all in one posting but I wanted to post these great pictures of Callie and Todd when they went to the Father/Daughter dance. It is a fundraiser through the school and it is held in a ballroom dance studio here in town. As you may remember, Emily and Todd went last year. This year was Callie's turn. She looked absolutely beautiful and was so excited about going. Todd bought her a beautiful corsage that she wore on her wrist.


Here Todd is giving Callie her corsage.



Callie showing off her corsage.

Father and daughter! Very sweet!

Callie wanted me to straighten her hair for the dance but I reminded her that Daddy isn't a big fan of the straightening hair. So she agreed to let me do what I thought would be best. I LOVE this picture!! Great smile and look at those curls!!!
I will be blogging again soon. So check back soon!!

No comments: