Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Spring Soccer highlights!!!

Well, I promised some that I would be updating my blog but my computer is having some problems and I can't seem to upload my pictures on here. So this entry will have to be pictureless.

Spring Soccer was so much fun this year! Both Emily and Callie played on teams. They were in the same league but not the same team. They both played awesome!! Scoring goals and making me scream on the sidelines!! I was a proud mom!!! Emily was an animal and scored several goals for her team and helped in scoring goals as well. Her game really improved this season. Callie scored goals as well and made it a habit of running the ball down the field several times!!! So much fun to watch these girls play and to see that they really enjoyed it.

Summer has finally arrived here in New England, at least on the calendar. We have had so much rainy weather here!! I think the girls have been in the pool once so far. Tomorrow we head to Ohio for three weeks. We are really looking forward to seeing our families there!!! Hopefully we will find some time to see some friends as well. I will try and post our adventures there as we go along.

I have to say, the blog doesn't seem as interesting without the pictures. :0(

Until next time.........

1 comment:

BelgiumBarb said...

Hope you get the pics up and running! Sounds like the girls really love soccer and are doing great! Have a super time on your trip! Don't forget to post some pics!!!