Monday, February 23, 2009

I need a vacation in three parts

Today is the first day of our winter vacation from school. So I thought it fitting to post Callie's school musical today. It was titled "I Need A Vacation!" The show was about a week ago brought on by the entire third grade. Callie tried out and got a part in the show. She was "Fisherman Annie". I have posted some pics and two videos from the show. She did a great job and was very excited about it. Mrs. Clark, the music teacher, always amazes me with what she can get these kids to do. She really brings out all the talent in these kiddos. Every show is amazing and very entertaining!!


Fisherman Fred and Fisherwoman AnnieHere is Callie with her teacher, Mrs. Merva, and two of her classmates. Mrs. Merva had a part in the show as well.
Callie loves her teacher. I was a bit shocked when I found out that Mrs. Merva was born the year after I graduated from high school. Sure does make me feel old. She is great though and we all love her. Scroll down to see two videos of Callie in the show.


2 comments:

BelgiumBarb said...

I know what you mean about feeling old. It's worse when they call you Ma'am, too. I have shoes older than some of these teachers! If it makes you feel better, you are a spring chicken compared to me. :-)

Andrea said...

Love the videos! My girls were totally into them! Your girls are so sweet and one looks so much like you and the other like Todd. They are so lucky to have you as their mom!