Sunday, February 1, 2009

Old pics of Callie with lipstick

I just came across these photos today as I was looking for some old pics. Afterwards, I checked Andrea's blog and there were similar photos of her youngest daughter. How funny! So I had to post these for Andrea to see. I think Callie was about three years old here. It was so nice to see someone else take a picture of their child like this. I also have pics when Callie got into the diaper rash ointment. She put it all over herself, her bed and Jay Jay the Jet Plane. I don't think Jay Jay ever recovered. It was so hard to clean off. But....I did take pictures!! Callie was the one to always get into stuff like that. She was the one that drew on my walls. When I told my mom what she was doing she said, "Oh she is an artist and the world in her canvass." Hmmm....but her canvass was my walls. Thank goodness for the crayola website that lists how to clean off any of their products off any surface!! I would have never survived Callie as a toddler!! She is one great kid and always keeps us laughing.







I love her!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness!!! Too funny! It's the same color and everything! She is such a doll...both of my girls were like this, in to everything that is. There is never a dull moment around here.

BelgiumBarb said...

LOVE this picture!