Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Snow Day

Today was our first snow day of the season. Some people here will say it is the first of many as we are supposed to have a bad Winter. Some here will say according to the woolly bears this Fall, that Winter will be bad the first half. Who really knows! All I know is that the girls and I had a fun snow day today filled with playing in the snow, making a snowman, hot cocoa and watching movies. We even put up Christmas decorations. Things are looking quite festive around here.
Not much new here. Callie and I were in the Merrimack Holiday Parade yesterday and we were very cold. I think we all had fun though. We were right behind the Merrimack High School band so we had some fun music to listen to. Emily and Todd watched the parade. I think the best part for Callie is throwing the candy. We marched with her Brownie troop. Emily's troop did not participate this year.
So that is all for now. I included a picture I took today of the girls and our snowman. We haven't quite decided on a name for him yet. Callie wants to name him Larry but Emily didn't like that name. So he remains nameless for now. As for Bugsy at the top of the page....Doesn't he look cute?! He was not very happy but I do love him. I feel very lucky that we still have him with us. He is old and grumpy.

No comments: