Thursday, December 20, 2007

Let it Snow........Again!!!





We have a Winter Wonderland here!! What a shock for us to wake up this morning to about four inches of new snow. It snowed ALL day and into tonight. It was still snowing at 8:30 tonight. Now at 10:25 pm the snow has stopped. I don't think they (meaning the weather forecasters) thought we would get this much snow. I haven't heard the totals for today yet but I think we at least got 6 inches or more. So we had another snow day. The girls and I spent most of the morning cuddled by the fire. They took some time to go outside and play. I have included a picture of Jingle who didn't even resemble a snowman this morning. The girls cleaned him up a bit and then played on the snow hill that Todd made for them. We are hoping there will be school tomorrow as the girls have their parties. Callie's class is having a pancake breakfast and Emily's class is having a Harry Potter party. I will be finishing up my shopping.

No comments: