Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Almost February




It is almost February. Sometimes I think, "Finally!" Other times I think, "Where has the time gone." It has been a cold, snowy Winter and I don't think we are halfway done yet. At least I can tell that the daylight is getting longer each day.
I wanted to share some pictures that were taken on New Years Eve. We went to a party and we all had a good time. The blond girl next to Emily is Callie's good friend, Alexia. The other two kids were at the party as well and we had just met them. The other picture is Callie and her friend Rebecca at Brownies last Tuesday. They had a little ceremony. Rebecca lives up the street from us.
Callie has been sick. She is getting over pneumonia and now is home with a stomach bug. I feel so bad for her. We have all been sick a lot this Winter. I am so ready for Spring to come. We have our last ski club night on Friday. Super Bowl on Sunday. How about those Pats!!! Another Boston team makin' it big.

Time to go check on Callie Girl.

No comments: