Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Feeling Thankful

I have no pictures to post as I am away from home and my computer but I just wanted to post for my benefit. The girls and I are in Ohio now. Todd was with us but left on Sunday. We miss him terribly. We arrived on Thursday, July 3rd, and it has been a wonderful five days of visiting with family and friends. To think we have so much time left here is wonderful. I have to admit I was dreading the trip a little b/c of all the packing and driving and time away from Todd and my home. But once we arrived all that dread went away. We have seen cousins galore and some old Florida friends and have really enjoyed the time. The girls seem to be handling it all so well. To watch my girls with their cousins, Eleanor and Julia, is just priceless. They were also reacquainted with Todd's, cousins kids. They all got along so well and it was so fun to watch them form relationships with one another.

Today Auntie Allison (Todd's little sis) passed her drivers test!! Yippee!!! She was so nervous before she left and thought she was going to fail but she passed!! Today we also saw some old friends of ours we knew in Florida. My dear friend, Tes, and her family. Her girls and my girls just picked up where they left off and became fast friends again. It was so fun to watch! Emily and Jenny plan to keep in touch by email and weekend phone calls. So sweet! It was so great to see and catch up with Tes!! It was like I had just seen her last week at the play ground. Her son, Josh, is the cutest blonde little boy!! Such a personality.

Tomorrow we head back to Medina with my family. Can't wait to see my niece, Mia, again. She is so sweet and I just love her!!

So until next time........

No comments: