Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back in New Hampshire

After a long ride home with traffic on the Mass Pike we arrived home late Sunday night only to find that we were without power. Todd got our generator running so we could unpack the car and shortly after that the power came back on. Our neighbors were not so lucky as we could hear generators running well into the wee morning hours. We were all tired and fell into our beds after unpacking the car. The last two days were filled with unpacking, laundry and cleaning. We managed to get into the pool yesterday. Well, the girls did. The water was about 75 degrees which is still too cold for me.

I just went through all my pictures I took while in Ohio and WV. All 388 of them. I will post some of my favorites and put the rest on snapfish. This trip I really focused on all the kids. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of pictures of the adults. So here are some highlights from our trip:

We spent the 4th of July at Ann and Bob's. So much fun with family and friends!



I just love this picture of Eleanor. The boots were the perfect touch to her outfit and personality!



I love this picture of Julia. We celebrated her first birthday. She really enjoyed her cake!!


Here is Emily and Julia. The girls loved being with Eleanor and Julia. They were so good with them. Emily was the mother hen. So cute to watch.



A huge part of this trip was spending time with Auntie Allison. Allison is so good to the girls and I really appreciate the time she spends with them. Not all teenagers would take so much time to spend with their young nieces.


The day was filled with yummy food and lots of catching up with friends and family. Mama Ann made the day perfect with fun things for the kids to play with and the beautiful cupcakes and so much more. One of my favorite parts of this day is that my family comes and I can enjoy both families together. We ended the day with a beautiful fireworks display thanks to Uncle Christopher!!!

The next day we headed over to Noel and Debbie's house. What a crowd we had there. It was a day of cousins!! Todd's uncle and his kids and grand kids were there. We spent the hot day in the pool and enjoyed great food and catching up with everyone!! The kids had all grown up so much! Here are some favorite photos from that day:


Here we have the Beard cousins!! All 13 of them!!! They had so much fun getting to know each other again and hanging out together.





We ended the day with another fireworks display bigger than the night before. It was huge! The finale was over two minutes long and apparently not everything went off. We all enjoyed watching the show. Thanks Christopher!!!!


My time for blogging is over for today. Check back later for more pictures of our three week trip!

No comments: