Friday, August 1, 2008

Miss Molly's Tea

While in Ohio we had lunch at Miss Molly's Tea Room in Medina. It is such a cute place that serves lunch and the girls love it. (The adults do too.) We try and go every year. We have been going since Emily was just a baby in my arms. We went with Mia (my niece) and Grandma and Aunt Boo Boo. Here are some pictures from our lunch.


The girls enjoyed each other's company while we waited to be seated.


Here is Mia sporting Callie's purse. I love her!!!

She smiled for me but was more interested in other things. If I remember correctly we have a lot of pictures of her father as a kid smiling for the camera but looking the other way.

The girls really enjoyed being together.

I enjoyed being with my sister and mom. Sorry Mom, I didn't get a pic of you. Like I said. I didn't get many pictures of the adults on this trip.

Silly girls!!!

Check back in a day or two for more adventures of our Ohio trip.

No comments: