Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More Ohio adventures

While in Ohio we took a trip to WV to visit with more family. We stayed with my grandparents and had a lovely time. We also drove out to see a teacher of mine from when I was about 4/5 years old. So good to see her and her husband. What a great visit! Here are some pictures from that weekend.


Mrs. O'Brien, my first teacher!! We had so much fun visiting with each other!!

More Cousins!

First Cousins!! Sara, Gretchen, Melanie and Samantha. A fun evening of chatting and catching up while all the kids reconnected.


The next day was Sunday and on our way back to Ohio we stopped to see my Aunt Linda and Uncle Johnny. To our surprise my cousin Jeremy and his cute family were there. So here are a few pictures from our short visit with them. Jeremy and his wife, Gretchen, just had a beautiful baby girl! It was so fun to hold her and just stare at her. Jeremy's older daughter was there too and what a cutie she is!

Jeremy, Gretchen and Aubrey.
Jeremy's daughter, Bailey
Callie and Aunt Linda!
My niece, Mia, and Aunt Linda had fun together. Mia didn't want her picture taken here so Linda just followed her lead. Very cute!

I just had to add one more pic of Mia. I love her so much and just love to hear her laugh!!! Ignore the date on the picture. My bad. I still have more adventures from our trip so check back later.

No comments: