Monday, August 11, 2008

Lunch with old friends!

This is my third post today. So make sure you scroll down to see our other Ohio adventures. I still have more to post from our Ohio trip but this will be it for today.

We had lunch one day at the end of our trip with some good friends. Tom, Scott and Danial met us for lunch at On Tap. The girls always look forward to this every year. Todd and I met Tom and Scott when we were in college. Danial and I were roommates in college. Lots of history there!!! So fun to see them!!!! Thanks guys, for taking time out of your busy schedules and all to see us!! I really appreciate it!!

Scott, Tom, Callie, Emily, me and Danial!
Scott is like a little kid around the girls. They love to see him!!!! Mona, Scott's wife, stopped by to say hello. It was great to see her as well!! Some day....we will get us all at the beach at the same time again!
It was fun to catch up with Danial and the lives of her FOUR children!!!!
Come visit us!!!!

No comments: