Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall has arrived!

I thought I would blog more often but I am having trouble posting pictures. So for now I will just blog.

Fall has finally made an appearance here in New Hampshire. The cooler temperatures have come and the colors are starting to come out. I don't think we will have a very colorful Fall this year due to its late arrival. This past week we didn't see the sun all week and it was down right depressing. But this weekend the sun came back and we had a great day yesterday for watching soccer games. Today is the same and I think we will have a pretty good week of sun and Fall like weather.

As for Soccer, Emily has really improved. She is getting in the game more and making more contact with the ball. Callie is still an animal and is now practicing with Em's team on Fridays as well as her team on Monday and Wed. Soccer is consuming our lives at the moment but it is fun.

The girls had a good week. Thursday they went to "Buddy Day" with a friend to her dance classes. They took a Lyrical (combination of ballet and jazz) and a Jazz class. They loved it and it was so much fun to watch them. They really enjoyed the Jazz. Now they want to take dance classes. This studio is awesome. They have so much going on and seems to be very well run. They are expanding at the moment and building a new facility.

Emily just finished two weeks of state testing at school. I think everyone is glad that is over. State testing starts in the third grade. Em said it was pretty easy but the first day of math was hard.

Todd is busy with school and seems to be very busy at work at the moment. I am still enjoying my job and have been able to pick up some subbing jobs on Fridays. The girls are already looking forward to ski season. It is hard to believe that it is almost here. The ski program forms came home on Friday. Todd and I will be chaperons again this year.

We have been very excited about the Cleveland Indians!!! So fun to wear my Cleveland Indians sweatshirt to work on Friday. I was a bit nervous as the Red Sox fans here are very obnoxious. I got a few snide remarks and surprised looks but I came out unscathed. I was called a traitor several times. Of course I had to say that I was never a Red Sox fan therefore I am not a traitor. The game last night was awesome and I look forward to watching the games at Jacobs Field. I love to see those night shots of Cleveland!!!
Go Tribe!!!!

1 comment:

granma/pa said...

Emily,keep up the good game! Callie, you go girl. Grandpa says we will work on being there next year for wood stacking.
Love N Kisses, Grandma N Grandpa