Thursday, October 4, 2007

I finally did it! I successfully posted a picture on my blog site. It has only taken me three months to figure it all out. Now maybe I can start my blogging. I started this because I thought it would be a good way for family and friends to catch up with us now and then. Especially our families in Ohio. I can post pictures of the girls so our families can see them grow and feel more a part of their lives. It can be so hard living so far away. After our summer visits this year it was tough saying goodbye to everyone. My girls especially had a hard time. So here we go....I finally posted my first blog.

1 comment:

Mia & Granma said...

Hurray! says Mia & Granma. We always say hurray after grand finales, ending of songs and other performances. We love pics and updates. We love you.